Monday 26 September 2011

Little intro ;)

Hey there! I am writing this blog just for the ones, who are interesting how are the things here for me.. it will definitelly include good and bad things.. I guess it's all about self-development.

I will also take a letters'-approach to this blog, as if I were writing to a Friend, who is missing me (so if one feels like I share too much or smile too much, or cry too much - just stop reading :P or skip the part, the descriptives of nature, people and life-style will definitelly follow one or the other time ;)

I will also not oblige myself to write it regulary, please do not expect too much :) It is my first blog and everything might just fail in a short while.. (let's cross fingers for it not to happen ;) )

With Love!
Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment