Sunday 23 October 2011

1 month anniversary ;)

Hello Everybody! ;)

Now, let's sing all together - Happy One Month, Roberta! :)

Must say, this month was full of everything!
Loss of precious things! Cultural shock! Homesickness! Exploration! Excitment! Happyness! Surprises! Amusement! everything..
My most used word: ''different!''

Last week I have poisoned myself mistakenly by mallaria pills.. not that I had enough of them already.. - I overdose.. But the stick has two ends, right? So I stayed up all night and could catch up with some of you :) Time difference makes it much harder to get to people and hold connections.
Keep in mind - true connections never break! ;)

I do not know whether I have mentioned.. But it was some time ago I had to decide where I come from :) It's only natural when people meet me for the first time, they ask where I am from.. And I was really confused!! Initially - Lithuania, praktically - Denmark.. this answer would only confuse others.. beause then I had to explain what and why - who cares :P.. And then I found it hard to make my mind up! It's actually been 1/4 of my file that I spent in Dk.. and have created other chapter of my life in there.. whatever I have become, Denmark had left a mark on that and it would not be fair to jsut cross it out, moreover, if not experience in DK, I would have never ended up in India :).. On the other hand, Lithuania - my Mother Land! That's where I grew and developed main values and principles for life! I would have never been who I am if not LT...
Anyways, after all I decided I come from Lithuania.. This is what it says in my passport :) Not only for that..Cpuple of days ago I was asked: '' so when you are finished with India, you're going home, right?'' This triggered me in a weird sence! and I replied: ''I do not have home''..
I left LT a while ago, I do not even have my own bed there..All my social-world is built in Dk, I got nothing to hold on, but my Family!, and in DK -.. friends only..and some stuff that I was not able to pack with.. and the only bond there - university!
So my  mind is in both laces! neither I have true home here :P Just people I count on..
Then, I received a good counter-question: ''where is your heart?''
I got no questions afterward..
So from now on :) I come from Lithuania! The small country, everyone refers to Russia.. so I always picture it as a neighboring country of Poland, first.. :) and if people are in doubt, mention Germany and Baltic sea.. and then.. Russia..
At least this way I will spear the word about little cute country in East Europe.

So.. within a month I have got a lot - cultural knowledge, self observation and development.. I do meet nice people and they are so open and friendly.. I try to be as honest to them, as they are to me and it works out fine so far.

It is definitelly a highly spiritual land - one might get so good comments from a total stranger! People seem to be more genuine, not that superficial!

I am always invited to some parties :) of people I barrely know..

Sometimes I pose to people :) because they ask to get picture of me with their children or husbands (the strangest thing). But they are harmless..

So.. I started horse riding course ;) Now trying to get to the stable three times a week!
After training I have a possibility to join for walleyball match! treid once :) OMG! :D
The first ball broke my nails! The second I just missed :D the third flew so fast, I did not notice how it flew into me.. No wonders, I was playing with strong men! who play walleyball every night! and are very very good at it!
My possition was at the second line in the corner :) the guy in front of me was trying to step on my toes, so I was backing off.. and he'd take all my balls! :D so at the end of a match I started getting cold :) Later, I got some chances to take the ball..(out of pitty or something :D) I did pretty well (that's what I have heared afterwards :P) The thing is that they are so into the game, so passionate that I hold a responsibility not to let my team down... and they fight for every point! (actually the rules are little different, too :) they do not change the possition when take over the ball from other team, and there's only couple of guys who serve! well.., their field - their rules ;) ) So.. with all the preasure.. and lack of confidence :) and broken nails :D I left the field with my head as hight as it could hang :D
Next time, as I was offered, I will leave my head home :) and just play :) if I get the ball :D

So.. kinda exploring further and creating new network.. One girlish in aerobics :) other, malish - at the stable.. Neither of places are visited by other gender! The aerobics - because of the rules! it is strictly only for women.. and it has its own beauty of it :) and the stable - just that it is perceived that women should not mix in.., depending on a cast, position, etc.. so this way I get little bit of both :)

So, I am still enjoying high service here :) in a very good places I receive super-service.. with drop off to other destination, etc.. (but because of the network, I guess that is not too common, anyways) and I would not trust every shop owner.. etc.. I am naive.. but have some sence..
So.. I still spend a lot of money for souvenirs.. but many of them, decide to keep :D so.. too bad for some of you.. I do promise to replace them somehow..
One for sure, I will get another luggage for my flight back and I will very much need your help carrying everything home..!

One more interesting thing.. I was kinda sceptical about all the astrology and everything, but once I appeared to be in this environment and had heared some reasonable stories, decided to try it out myself.. So.. now my horoscope is about to be build according to the planet locations, etc! and I had my first palm-reading experience! Telling you... not always very pleasant.. and if you think knowing it all is helping a lot - you might be wrong.. I just got confused! well.., life is what it is.. and I will continue the path.
For all the curious ones - I will be fine ;) will be happy at some points, not too happy at others. You'll see ;)

But all in all.. I am trying to mix in ;) getting little tan :) clothes! looking forward to my first trip to Agra and Udaipur ;) (other two tourist beloved destinations I have never been to..) and my B-day is comming..! :)
I expect people, who really love me - to show up at the door :) (kidding ;) )
I had a chance to try making a cake here! Not everybody liked the taste, must say... but give the circumstances and tools :) I did really, really good job! :) and I loved it :) so fresh! so easy! creamy! soft and wet! :) jsut perfect! They are used to dry and tasteless! :P (have tried some 'chocolate' ones... could not feel much of a taste..) mine was probably too tasty :D
Not bragging, just pointing the taste differences here.. I will probably not be surprising them with good-taste-dishes made by me, anyways.. the tastes are so different.. however much i will try, they will need more chilli! and salt! or chappati (roti, the bread) on it :D

I am having a good experience here.. ;)
Hugs for all who cares!
Missing You!
Missing My People! :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment