Saturday 8 October 2011

Some exhibition of garments, jewellery..etc.. businesses

Alrighty.. I did not take too much pictures from the exhibition, it looks like a regular market, full of unnecessary stuff :) all blinking, all golden, all so useless for me :) But here I met the local snack stool :)
This is what I tried: some bread, which is very hard and is round until broken in the middle for purpose- to fill it.. I asked to make it not spicy.. So they poured some spicy things and some sweet things :) did not taste good, must say :/
And then she brought me some simple stuff.. with no filling and nothing. pure dry corn rice and backed bread :) with no salt, just oil :) did not taste good, either :)
Then I decided to buy some not seen stuff :) and took not spicy thingy :) it looks like a very very thin sheet of dough.. is very crispy..got home.. tried.. and taste is no good either.. :) like.. nothing :D says :"cheese" but would doubt :)
A lesson :) Do not buy snacks :D they are weird and tasteless..
What to add.. bought some chocolate :D was not happy either :D they are so buttery.. and flavorless and the type is different.. I should import some "Milka" here! they would eat it with their fingers :D
And all the pastries and pies we bought.. - no good, no good.. usually very dry and cream is tasteless..
Hopefully, that will turn to the better for me ;)
You know what I mean :)

That reminds me of a good story.. but I guess.. it is enough for today :) Been writing to you, guys for the last 3-4 hours!!

Peace ;)*
Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment