Saturday 15 October 2011

The horse shed!

Oh.. and today (15 10 2011) I got a brilliant chance to visit the horse shed and see the horse polo!! ;)
Here is how the horse shed look down here..

 The horse polo!
Apparently, polo and horse sport has royal roots on the culture, therefore it is still considered to be very prestige..., moreover, hore has a significan meaning in hindu mithology: Hayagriva is a God of knowledge and wisdom and is pictured with human body and horse-head, all in pure white! (later I realised that white horses are much more expensive than regular brown or grey horses.., mithology does have to do a lot with it.., on the other hand, white horses have greater strength, speed and stamina capacity, so one might wonder..).
Also, I noticed some businessmen having horse paintings or pictures on the walls as well as symbols on other business related attributes.. (interesting!)
All in all, not every regular man can afford this rather royal sport, moreover, it does look very classy and intelligent...
So.., the ones, who can devote time from their work get here to play in the very early mornings (before it gets too hot) and in the evenings (before the sunset) get together and have polo matches every day! (I want to look like one of them! such power! gooooood speed!)
It is actually a very nice club! Poeple here are very kind! and they are very friendly! Not only they play polo together, but also stay for valleyball afterwards..!

I loved the place and planing to join them any time soon! :) .. keeping my options open .. lai lai lai :)
I feel so lucky to know the hosts! They have an amazing network and all are trully nice people!
At the moment I arrived to the area, I was introduced by the place owner to all the staff members and best polo players, as well as the manager of the place and they were all so nice! and they told me I can come there as often as I want! and ride horses.. and spend time there.. get to know people! Extra activity in my schedule :)
I will definitely go there! Would be awesome if I learned to ride a horse! :) properly..

Cross your fingers for me! I will try to do my best to get there asap.. :) so I will need your minds for me not to fall down too hard :)

Hugs! ;)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete